Thursday, June 21, 2012

the folk on twitter

This post is about you.  I learn a lot from the people and organisations I follow on twitter, who are on my lists or who other people follow on twitter and retweet or converse with.  I enjoy discussions on twitter with many of you, and appreciate the sites and ideas you direct me to via your tweets.  The ideas and sites are wide ranging, with library and technology being heavily represented, but also data visualisation, digital humanities, games, reading, writing, food, knitting, art and lots more.  I enjoy the the diversity of twitter and of the ideas I can have access to, and the discussions which I can participate in.  I like the international connections which have happened as well as the ones with people only a few streets away.

So much on twitter is about the kindness of strangers.

I also like that some of your tweets have made me laugh out loud, and others have had totally different effects.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment